May 31, 2011

FREE Motorola Droid X2






Pros:
+ Menus, and interface are much improved over the original Droid X
+ Colors are better
+ Dual-core processor
+ Long life battery
+ Camera is Much faster

Cons: - Lacks 4G support


Summary: I got my Droid x2 on May 20th. I came from a Droid X, and previously a Droid 1. Even though this phone is not running Gingerbread yet, the Menus, and interface are much improved over the original Droid X. The Screen can be described as richer. It has more contrast, and the colors are better. The Camera is Much faster, and I feel takes much nicer pictures than the X.

One major advantage for me is that it fits in my Car Dock, and my cases. How many times have you changed phones only to have to buy all new accessories. If you are just moving to a Droid phone, this is the fastest phone on the market now. I see people crying that it is not 4g.. I have never felt there was anything I could not download fast enough.

My 3G Streams video,loads games, you name it. If I have something big to download, the phone is great on WiFi.. and the DX2 is even faster there. The Battery seems to be about the same even with the much faster Processor.

Like the Ad says the Droid does.. and the Droid X2 does twice as fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment